Weekly Post: My Favorite Stores!

Hey, guys! Welcome back! This is a pretty random post to do, but I literally could not think of anything else to write about. Anyways, today I will be sharing with you my favorite stores to shop at.

1. Target

Haha, not gonna lie, I love Target so much! They literally have anything and everything. I get clothes, craft supplies, baking supplies and ingredients, sports equipment, and like everything else. When my friends and I are at the mall we can literally spend hours in that store.

via Wikimedia Commons

2. Hollister

Hollister is one of my favorite stores to shop at. The clothes that they have their just fit my style and I love them! They also have very good sales so it’s not too expensive. They have really nice jeans and shirts there. If you are looking for a good store to shop at, I definitely recommend you try there. Also if you have the app, the sales are even better so check that out too.

via Flickr

3. Brandy Melville

Ok, I know how basic I sound but they have really nice clothes. The only type of shirts that I like form there are loose shirts and nothing revealing. They had really comfortable shirts and they go with literally every single type of bottom so it makes getting ready in the morning either. If you like just some cool simple shirts then I recommend that you check it out.

via Wikimedia Commons

4. William Sonoma

I love coming here for kitchen and baking supplies! They have really good quality ingredients and equipment here. Some things can be pricey but it is definitely worth it. All supplies that you will buy there will last you a very long time. My favorite things to look at there are the cake pans and the recipe books. Also they have really nice dish soap there so if you ever see it on sale, pop in and get yourself some.

5.  Hot Topic

I love coming here for anything Riverdale, Flash, CW comic themed. They have such cool merch for the Tv shows that I watch. They are high quality and not over priced. they have a nice size section of Riverdale things so if you like Riverdale you should definitely go check it out. They also have different band and anime Tv show merch too.

These are not all my favorite stores, there’s a bunch more but these are some of my favorites for sure. All of these have online stores which you can check out by clicking the store title in bold.

Thank you so much for reading! See you soon, bye!