Weekly Post: Travel Plans?✈️

ALOHA!!! Hey, guys! Welcome back to my blog! In today’s post, I will be talking about where I’ve traveled to in the past three years and where I’m planning to go this year. Let’s start with 2017:

I didn’t do too much traveling in 2017. I went to San Fransisco and Chicago for spring break. We went with our friends from the performing arts. We ended up going to Chicago because we were able to buy $91 Hamilton Tickets! It was sooooo cool and the show was amazing! There was a connection between us and one of the actors and we actually were able to go on stage! In San Fran, we did a lot of sightseeing and ate some of the best foods ever. I haven’t been back to either since but I definitely want to in the near future.

This is a picture I took right before the show started!

2018:

Wow, in 2018 I definitely did a lot more traveling. Let’s start with spring break. We went on a trip again (with the same group of people) and this time we went to Japan! It was so cool and was my first time going out of the country! We went to Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, and Osaka. I had so much fun and we ate such good food! If you would like to check out my post where I talk about what I did and where I went in Japan you can click on the word Japan.

Then we move to early June. This is when I went to New Orleans to film Kids Baking Championship. I’ve talked about my experience on my blog before so make sure to go check that post out. (click the words Kids Baking Championship)

Then we go to late July/early August… I went to the Big Island. It was for about half a week and I went with my cousins from Connecticut. We stayed on the Kailua-Kona side, so away from all the volcano stuff. One of the coolest places we went to was a black sand beach. I’ve never been to one before so it was my first time, but I had a blast.

This is a picture I took while we were at the beach. If you look closely, there are turtles. And yes, I made sure to keep my distance from them.😊

Then we go to September, I went to LA for LA Sweets Show It was a very last minute trip; I mean like I booked my tickets two days before I left. I also wrote about this trip on my blog previously so just click the word trip to read it.

Then we go to November, I went to Seattle. I went to go visit one of my best friends Natasha, who I met on KBC. I was able to watch her in her play (she was the lead) and I met a bunch of her friends. We also went to touristy places like Pikes Place and the Gum Wall.

This is a picture I took at the wharf. It was so pretty that day!

2019:

We start in February, where I went to LA again. I went for LA Cookie Con again as well. This trip was so much fun and also very tiring. I wrote about this post pretty recently so make sure to go check it out.

I haven’t been on a trip since but I am leaving for one very soon. I am going to Japan in early May. It’s a school trip so it’s a study tour. This is like the trip that everyone looks forward to. We will be gone for just under two weeks, which is a long time. I am definitely looking forward to this trip! I mean I ‘ve been waiting for this trip for like ever and can’t believe that it’s coming up in like a month.

Thank you so much for reading all about my travels from the past few years. In no way am I trying to brag and I’m so grateful for all of the traveling that I’ve been able to do. See you guys soon! ❤️