Get to Know Me!

ALOHA!!!! Hi! I’m Taylor! I’m in the eighth grade and live in Honolulu Hawaii. I love baking, acting, singing, dancing, sewing, and playing sports. Oh and I also love DC comics! My favorites are the Flash, The Arrow, Supergirl, and DC Legends. I take my love for theatre very seriously; I have traveled to Los Angeles and New York to perform. My favorite things to bake are macarons, cream puffs, cupcakes, and cheesecake. Oh, and creme brulee! I was actually runner-up on Season 5 of Food Network’s Kids Baking Championship. I love sewing! I’ve been sewing for about four years now and it’s awesome. You really can just be creative and make anything that you like. I also play volleyball and basketball for my school! Thanks for reading about me and if you want to know more baking or sewing tips, patterns, recipes just leave a comment on THIS PAGE. Now, check out some photos of my home (Oahu) and some of my baked items

This is a photo I took at the beach. We were at a camp with the whole middle school.
This is a gravity-defying cake I made in the second episode of the show! via Food Network
I took this picture at Waikiki Beach.
I took this picture at Waikiki Beach.

Here is a link to my avatar post, there you can read all about my avatar and what it represents.