Weekly Post: My Favorite Cookbooks!

ALOHA!!! Hey, guys! In today’s post, I will be sharing with you guys my favorite cookbooks that I own. 

My favorites include All About Cake by Christina Tosi, Duff Bakes by Duff Goldman, and Baking All Year Round by Rosanna Pansino. All of these books are available at Barnes an Noble. I bought all three of them from there actually. I also checked and they do have all of them on Amazon as well if that works easier for some of you.

Let’s start with All About Cake by Christina Tosi. First of all, Christina Tosi is one of my baking inspirations. I watched a short little documentary about how she started her career and it totally inspired me. She runs the Momofuku Milk Bar in NYC and if you ever get the chance to go, please do!! Anyways, I love this book. There is an explanation for everything from a spoon to clear vanilla extract, she has it all. There are tons and tons of recipes in here too.

This is picture that my dad took of the copy that I also have at home.

Next, let’s go to Duff Bakes by Duff Goldman. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and working with Duff and let me start by telling you that he is an amazing guy. He knowledge about baking and pastry is some of the best that I have ever seen. When I walked into judging for Kids Baking Championship I told him that he was like a Google for baking but in a person. Anyways, his book has so many new and advanced terms. He also has definitions and outstanding recipes. He has a variety of recipes for vegan, gluten-free, bread, cakes, I mean you name it!

This is a picture I took of the copy I have at home.

Finally, Baking All Year Round by Rosanna Pansino. First of all, I love Rosanna Pansino! She is one of my favorite bakers of all time and I was lucky enough to ask her a question at an event where she said my name!! Anyways, I love this book because it’s not only filled with amazing recipes but it’s filled with tons of decorating ideas. This book is filled with desserts that anybody can whip up! There are tons of pictures which make following the recipes simple and easy but still very fun. You can find tutorials on how to make some of the recipes on her YouTube channel so I recommend that you check it out!

This is another picture that I took of the copy that I also have at home.

Thank you so much for reading about my favorite cookbooks! I really hope that you guys will check these out or even buy them. See you soon with a fun post coming up!