Weekly Post: My Favorite TV Shows!

ALOHA!!! Hey, guys! In today’s post, I will be sharing with you guys my favorite TV shows at the moment. These will typically vary based on what’s “in season” but all kind of rotate around!

1. RIVERDALE

Yes, I am one of the many who loves this TV show! I started watching it about 4 months ago I want to say and I love it! For those of you who love mystery and just a good show I recommend you try this. It will have you hooked from the first episode. I was looking for a new show to watch on a plane ride and I thought why not, I mean all my friends love it. So I downloaded one episode and I just fell in love with the storyline and the characters! There are currently two seasons on Netflix and the 3rd one is airing out weekly on the CW app which is free.

The show starts out when a high school student drowns while on a boat with his sister. They later find out that he was murdered (shot in the head). Then, four of the high school students along with some other friends try to find out who and why they murdered him. That basically is a summary of season one which is amazing!

This is a picture with some of the cast at San Diego Comic Con. via wikimedia commons

2.  The Flash

I have talked about this show with you guys before but I’m gonna do it again lol. I love this show!! I started watching it about a year and a half ago and let me tell… I am so happy that I did! This show is filled with superheroes and suspicion and just everything you are looking for in a good tv show. It’s a sci-fi show and it’s just amazing. Like I don’t even know what to tell you. There are currently four seasons of it on Netflix and the fifth one is coming out weekly on the CW app as well.

It’s about a young man who struck by lightning the night of a particle accelerator explosion. He gets the powers to run faster than light from his accident. Many other bad people were given powers as well in the show him and his friends fight crime and save their city from anything that means it harm.

This is a picture of the main character Barry Allen played by Grant Gustin. via flickr

3.   Hawaii Five-O

This show is a bit more violent and graphic than the rest so I recommend that if you are younger than 15 you get a parents permission before you start watching this show. Anyways, this is one of my absolute favorite shows ever! It’s set here in Hawaii and uses a few local actors. It’s about crime and focuses on a task force used to take the crime out I guess you could say. There are currently eight seasons on Netflix and the ninth one is coming out weekly on the CBS app which is also free. I really recommend you older readers to check this show out because it is good! It’s filled with drama, romance, and crime so basically everything in a good tv show.

via wikimedia commons

Thank you so much for reading about my favorite TV shows! I really hope that you guys will check some of these out. Bye for now, but a really exciting post should be coming up in a few weeks! ✌️❤️