Weekly Post: SWEETS SHOW 2018!✈️🍭

ALOHA!!! Hey, guys! First of all… HAPPY NEW YEAR!! It’s great to see you all again! In today’s post, I will be sharing with you guys my experience at the LA Sweets Show back in September. 

So this was the first year that they have done this event so it was an honor to be there! This event was basically a run off of the much bigger event Cookie Con. There were celebrity bakers, cake supply booths, sweet samples, and so much more!

This is where our story begins. My friends from Kids Baking Championship knew they were already going from weeks ago but I wasn’t. It was four days before the event and I didn’t think I was going to be able to go. My friends really wanted me to go because one of the judges from KBC (Duff Goldman) said that we could possibly do something special with him. So I asked my mom and we checked ticket prices and it was a great price so I booked my tickets and that was that!

The first day of the event, we were planning on meeting Rachel Fong from Kawaii Sweet World (on YouTube) and Adriano Zumbo from Zumbo’s Just Desserts and Sugar Rush on Netflix. We were able to meet Rachel and she was so sweet! We even got to talk to her for like 15 minutes before her demo! We were also able to meet a ton of fans from KBC! We actually had a line of fans wanting pictures. I guess someone from the event noticed and they upgraded our passes to CELEBRITY!! Zumbo actually got sick so instead, we were able to watch Rosanna Pansino’s Q&A!!

The second day of the show was the day that Duff was doing his demo! We were so excited but super sad because that was the day that Natasha and I were flying out. Anyways, we walked around for a bit waiting for Duff’s demo and found some really cool stuff! When it was Duff’s time to go on he immediately noticed us and said hi! Later in his demo, he brought all of us on stage and we baked with him. So here’s a funny story for you, he needed ice and they didn’t have. So he sent the three of us on a mad run for ice all around the convention. Anyways, after his demo, we met a few more fans before I had to go!

I had so much fun at Sweets Show 2018! I even vlogged it and posted it on my YouTube channel, Taylored Creations! Click the Taylored Creations to go watch it!