SBC Week 10: HOW WAS SBC?😉

ALOHA!!! Hey, guys! Today is the last day of SBC! So in honor of that, we will be completing the last task! In today’s post, I will be doing a self-audit and my sister will be doing an audit of what she thought of my blog. 

Self-Audit:

• Q- How many weeks of the challenge did you participate in?                                                                                                                                                    A: I participated in all 10 weeks of the Student Blogging Challenge.  I’m not quite sure if I did the first challenge or the second one, but i am for sure that I did the third one.
  • Q: How many posts did you write in the ten week period?                                                                                                                                                      A: I wrote 6 posts including this one. I wish I could have written more, but for some of the challenges I did tasks that didn’t require you to write a post.
  • Q: How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers, or other visitors?                                                                                                     A: I didn’t have too many comments but, I had lots of replies on pages that I commented on. I had a few comments here and there. I mainly commented on baking related posts.
  • Q: Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?                                                                                                                                                            A: I enjoyed writing the Free Post because I was able to share one of the best experiences of my life! Also, I didn’t have a hard time writing that post because the words came naturally so that made it fun as well.
  • Q: Which web tools did you use to show creativity on your blog?                                                                                                                                            A: I used the slideshow web tool to show creativity. I made a slideshow featuring my baked good. With making the slideshow I had a little bit of a hard time figuring it out, but I eventually figured it out.
  • Q: What are your plans for your blog now? Will you keep posting?                                                                                                                                        A: Well, I will try to keep up a few posts here and there. I want to do some weekly posts about baking for maybe a month. Sometimes my teacher assigns us posts to do so I’ll have those to do, but I don’t want to completely stop blogging.

Sister’s Audit:

• Q: What were your first impressions of this blog?                                                                                                                                                                        A: I thought that it looked very attractive. I also really like the look of it.
  • What captured your attention?                                                                                                                                                                                                        A: The macarons and the flowers in the blog title captured my attention.
  • What distracted you on the blog?                                                                                                                                                                                                    A: The blue background distracted me from the actual blog.
  • What suggestions could you give me to improve my blog?                                                                                                                                                        A: If there was a way to, add more pictures to the actual front of the blog. I think that way it will catch your eye.

Thank you so much for coming along with me for this year’s SBC! Hope to see you real soon and happy holidays!